THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Phenomenal

Yeap, that’s the right word to define the gothic icons that I’m gonna write in this post. When we thinking ‘bout gothic, we will think of the clothing, dark make up (black eyeliner) and gothic music. Take fashion for instance. Some Goths wear feminine and girlish clothes, like dresses with lots of lace and velvet, not forget to mention roses. Some prefer fetish look, with latex and leather. And others don’t care at all if their clothing is gothic enough. They just wear what they think suit them. There are also a symbols and icons that have become usual in the gothic world such like grave and things to do with death, ruins and gothic architecture, roses, skull and many more.

Taking Marylin Manson as an example, he is synonym in gothic fashion. His idea in fashion makes him as a trendsetter to the youngster. Some say that he’s crazy when it come to fashion. Just look at his video clip such like Sweet Dream and Tainted Love, you’ll know what I mean. He also opened a gallery called The Celebritarian Corporation Gallery of Fine Art for those who's his outfits and try to copy himself.

Dani Filth, a vocalist of Cradle of Filth also have highly taste in gothic fashion. Of course there are also connections with related music like gothic and black metal. Many say that Cradle of Filth is a black metal and the others say that they are gothic metal band. But after done some research, I found out that they are black metal band when they first making this band but after that, they change their genre of music to melancholic gothic metal. I like his outfit in the video clip Nymphetamine and his make up in From Cradle to Enslave, he look awesome to me. For me, his idea in gothic fashion is good enough. I never think of some one who can wear such cloths. Neither Marylin Manson or Dani Filth is a trendsetter in gothic world, they really has good taste of fashion.


(Marilyn Manson And Dani Filth)

No comments:

Post a Comment