THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GOTHIC Makeover

Many wants to become a gothic but don't know how? Always became a follower and don't have your own style. The question now, are you a true goth? Is not, try this steps and see the different.

HAIR
Black is the right color for goth. For goth girl, long and straight black hair is kinda trademark. But if you have a high forehead, making a fringe is a better idea. It makes you appear different and mysterious. If it something cliche, do color your hair with the unexpected color. It can make people hard not to notice you. For guy who have a long hair, you can choose to color your hair red on the tip or even do highlights. For the short hair guys, applying wax can gives a great texture to your hair.

MAKE UP
Dirty, smouldering eyes are the way to go to achieve the fiendish look.Start with applying a black colored liner and continue with the coating of a black shadow on the lids as a base. Then apply a creamy black eye shadow. Don't have one? Try this trick: Mix Vaseline with the black eyeshadow to create the glossy effect. Then, dab the color by using the finger tips. Top off with load and load of mascara. For dramatic goth look, apply red-hot lipstick. Use a lipliner in the closest shade to the lipstick. Draw along your lipline and inward. Top off your lipstick with lipgloss to make your lips appear fuller. And those who's a little bit redundant, you can apply a black or dark purple lipstick. For girl, you can apply a radiant red blusher to bring focus to your cheeks. To completed your maximum gothic look, then apply a black colored nail polish.

CLOTHES AND SHOES
The fully gothic clothing is quite expensive but for truly gothic this is not a matter. You can order this cloth by online for instance www.gothicwish.com or you can find a gothic shop at your shop at your place, sure they got one. For those who under budget, running shot of cash doesn't mean that you have to abandon to being goth. You can always mix and match your cloths. If you kinda lost idea, try to find something in the flea market. Shoes? Try high cut boot. Its definitely perfect for your outfits.

ACCESSORIES
You're not a complete gothic if you not wearing any gothic accessories. From skull chain, spiky choker, bangle, stripes socks,dark angel wings and roses, its all perfect for you to choose. Make sure you know how to match this things because it adds a character to the person wearing it.

TATTOOS
In addition to the gothic transformation, you can make a tattoo. For you who's planning to get one, this is the simple tips for you. Be very sure about the tattoo that you planning to get because it last for a lifetime and seeks advice before you get it. Go to the licensed and reputable tattoo studio. Take extra care to preserve the color of your tattoo by using sunscreen and body lotion regulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment