THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Everyday is Halloween

"Everyday is Halloween": this phrase comes from the song "(Everyday Is) Halloween" by the band Ministry.
The unofficial lyrics are:

Well I live with snakes and lizards and other things that go bump in the night, but to me everyday is Halloween,
I've given up hiding and started to fight, and I started to fight.

Well, anytime, anyplace, anywhere that I go all the people seem to stop and stare.
They say, "Why are you dressed like it's Halloween? You look so absurd. You look so obscene."


Chorus
Oh, why can't I live a life for me?
Why should I take the abuse that's served?
Why can't they see they're just like me? I
t's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world.

Well I let their teeny minds think that they're dealing with someone who is over the brink, and I dress this way just to keep them at bay because
Halloween is everyday, hey is everyday hey.


Repeat Chorus


Oh, why can't I live a life for me?
Why should I take the abuse that's served?
Why can't they see they're just like me?
I'm not the one that's so absurd.

Why hide it? Why fight it?
Hurt feelings, best to stop feeling hurt from denials, reprisals. It's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment