THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pathetic Malaysian Goth...






I fell embarrass with Malaysian Gothic fashion. Kids here don't have any idea what is gothic but they try so hard to become a gothic... With that kind of fashion I think that they really need a make over. They are a fashion victim and I fell very annoying with them.. Especially with their umbrella...

7 comments:

  1. Why do they look like they're wearing halloween costumes? *cringe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. people judge goth by the way they wear and look...and now goth judges goth?wow, i mean i really dont get it.goth is a sense of art that comes within a person and when it projects out its could be different in some ways and similar in some way.or is it you are the authority who decides how a good should wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry if i anything i said offends you friend but im one of the person that hopes that goths will get some space in this world,iam a romantic goth since i was 18 years old and now iam 33 years old,even if a goth is not supporting a goth but i just hope no goth condems another goth

    ReplyDelete
  5. But as far as i know, being goth doesnt necessarily need to criticize what they wear as the subculture expresses being yourself. But im not trying to offend you but hey i can tell that they may be goth posers as they dress to cheesy but again goth can wear other colors besides black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. I see emo fashion and maybe some punk. NO GOTHS WHATSOEVER unless you want to count them as those Goths wannabe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeez xpayah lah ckap 'pathetic' , let them be

    ReplyDelete