THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pasca Tragedy



Pasca Tragedy was born in early 2007 and they are from Malaysia.They band members are Amar (Guitarist), Rezal (Drummer),Angela(New Vocalist), Hariz (Keyboardist) and Jack (Bassist). They not focusing on one instrument but each of them are playing their role to give the atmosphere of Pasca Tragedy’s sound.They did not gain formal training from any music school and you can hear it when you listening to their music. Their music is most influenced by Nightwish, Kemelot, Dream Theater, Epica, and more. I think their decision to changed their vocalist is the biggest mistake that they ever make. I think Angela vocal is too weak to become a vocalist for the gothic band. Amar the guitarist, I know this guy, his skill is not perfect compared to the other professional guitarist but I think he can improve. This band is too far to compared to the know gothic band such like Nightwish, After Forever and Lacuna Coil because their is not strong they still in their way to find the identity of the band.

link:http://www/myspace.com/pascatragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment