THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Symbolic of Goat Fetish - Part 1

A fetish is an object believed to have supernatuaral powers, or in particilar, a man-made object that has power over others. Essentially, fetishism is the attribution of inherent value or powers to an object. Traditionally West African religious beliefs in fetishism and Voodoo is being practiced which it derived from those beliefs.

Blood is often considered a particularly powerful fetish or ingredient in fetishes. In addition to blood, other objects and substances, such as bones,fur,claws, feathers,gemstones and crystals,water from certain places, certain types of plants and wood are common fetishes in the traditions of cultures worldwide. Fetishes were commonly used in Native American Region and practice. The bear represented the shaman, the buffalo was the provider, the mountain lion was the warrior, and the wolf was the pathfinder.

1 comment: