THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lacrimosa- Artist of the Month(NOVEMBER)


The Biography

Lacrimosa started as a solo project of Tilo Wolff. He was born in Frankfurt, Germany on July 10th 1972. At the age of 12, he wrote his first prosaic lyrics which were published in many literally magazines.He gave his first trumpet concert and later on he played the flugelhorn and the piano. After graduated from school he started working a regular job. In 1989, he published a fan magazine and in 1990 he released his first single (on tape) called "Clamor" which included two songs.

Lacrimosais from latin language and means "flowing tears" or "full of tears" being inspired by Mozart Requeim,one of Tilo favourite composer. In 1990 he formed his own record company Hall of Sermon which has later grown to become the major force in gothic community.

In 1991,the first Lacrimosa album "Angst" was release and the road to underground stardom has begun. For the support tour after the release of Satura, Tilo invited anne Nurmi who was originated from Finland and the member of the gothic band Two Witches.She joined the band on keyboards.

On the "Schakal" single from 1994 Tilo incorperated symphonic ochestration in the music for the very first time. In 1996, Tilo worn the "Alternative Music Award" by Zillo Magazine. In 1999, the band released the single called "Alleine Zu Zweit" with the participate of the London Music Ochestra.

In 2001,Lacrimosa signed a record deal with Nuclear Blast and released the album called "Fassade". In 2005, the new EP "Lichtgestalten" is released,that brins the new electric version of the song "Lichtgestalt" produced by Tilo in the scope of his solo project,Snakeskin.The latest Lacrimosa album was released in 2009 and this album was called Sehnsucht.

No comments:

Post a Comment