THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Friday, December 11, 2009

My Convocation

10 Dec 2009- Today is my convocation day...The day that I've been waiting for so long. After about 4 years study in MSU finally I received my transcript.I also had a chance to met my friends that I didnt see them for about a year. I can saw my mom was so happy and she's smilling all that time..All that I can said all my achivement is because of you...thank you mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment