THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010-New Resolutions



Happy New Year 2010 to all of you, guys.Hmm, I hate to say this but I hate new year because I become one year older..But I hope this year will be better than the previous year.Have you yet made a resolution for this year? Hope so,I already finished listed of my resolutions for 2010


And here's my new year resolutions. I tend to get over AMBITIOUS and that makes me don't bothered making a whole long list although it end up not achieving any of 'em.(I hope not for this year) So here's my 2010 list - simple and short(er)...

1. Make a change in my life
Become a better person and more religious

2. Change my appearance
This you'll see(I didn't mean goth)

3. Lost 10KGs
I'm dead serious about this.I think I'm fat

4. Find a better job
I'm tried become unemployed..God,help me.I want to become a ...

5. My priority is my family
I love 'em very very much. Without them I'm just nothing

6. Make sure my love towards him never fade and our relationship goes stronger
....,Love you so much..You belong with me

7. Have a kind heart with everyone
A good relations with everyone ensure the better kind of life

8. Become a 100% vegan
I'm an animal lover

9. Stop smoking.It hazardous
I already quit smoking for more than a month

10. Be more matured. Don't act like a kid
Haha,must be more matured

11. Friends is important. Make lots of friends
Friendship is all about sharing, that's why we need friends

12. Become more intelligent than before
Have to read lots of books to gain knowledge

13. Save more
2010 is the year of all the price is raising up, so have to be smart.haha

14. Smile a lots and become more talkative(didn't mean talk rubbish)
I'm a kind of person who don't like to smile and didn't talk much..I hope I make a change in 2010

15. Become a good person in every other way
I believe in myself that I can achieve success in everything that I do..Confident and self-assured

No comments:

Post a Comment