THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Planning the Perfect Wedding Day by Choosing the Right Dress



Planning a wedding for the bride is like Celebrities preparing for the Oscars. It's your turn to be the STAR. Every Cinderella Bride needs a fairy godmother bridal guide to weave her magic and ensure a perfect wedding day.Smiley

How to choose perfect wedding dress



This is a typical bride dress.For me, honestly I think that its too boring.Smiley
But for those Gothic out there who just have same thought like mine, I think you should try something different i.e choose a Gothic wedding dress. More brides are going over to the dark side lately, some even booking the 31st as their wedding day. If you're going Goth, you don't need me to tell you you're probably not going to find your gown in the typical bridal salon. That's right, if you dress Gothic in your day to day life why would you all of a sudden become Grace Kelly on your wedding day? The good news is, we live in a world where self-expression is finally respected; you're free to go as dark and diverse as you want ranging anywhere from Lolita to Steam Punk. Researching Gothic fashion sites, I found tons so narrowing down your shopping will mean finding what direction you want to go in the Goth world.Smiley

First off, for any of you unfamiliar, you might be asking, what is Goth
exactly? Gothic is alternative and for the non-conformist. Styles of dress include punk, Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian, Lolita or combos of these styles with accents of black or white makeup and hair. The colors of traditional Goth are black, deep muted red and purple. Fabrics tend to be rich and heavy: velvet and satin brocades combined with black and dark laces and even leather. Corsetry is popular and unapologetic in Goth dressing, usually paired up with voluminous skirts with heavy understructure. And speaking of understructure,the silhouette will probably be the same as a traditional bride--big gown with tons of petticoats--but the message conveyed is something different all together




The pictures above give you some idea how the Gothic fashion can turn into something that unexpected such as Gothic wedding dress. We often familiar with Gothic dark fashion which is full of lace,lathers and fish net but when its come to wedding dress, it is something unique.Smiley



Above are two version of Goth Victorian.



Absolutely stunning design, it never dates. Multi tonal stunning taffeta & satin creates a wonderful effect on this dress with flower details and optional elasticated sleeves with white faux fur trim. Includes the underskirt for maximum effect.Smiley


Above is Goth Lolita wedding dress.The Gothic Lolita fashion movement originated in the Harajuku district in Japan and is growing in popularity in West.Gothic Lolita girls collect elaborate wardrobe of what looks like in 19th century inspired doll clothing.On top of that activities for serious Lolita followers might includes the romanticized ideas of yesteryear such a tea party and croquet matches.
Smiley




This tips just a starting point for you to think about when you start to choose your right wedding dress. You have so much to do if you wish your dream wedding come true. The drama of Gothic bride will never end and you have just to figure out to start your own Smiley

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! Thanks for sharing this amazing wedding dress collection as will take help from it in choosing my wedding dress. Will be tying wedding knot soon at one of wedding venues. Going to share your collection with my designer.

    ReplyDelete