THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Blonde Goth from GG


Her name is Jess Tyler and she's only 18 and she's from Australia.One thing that clear she's hates people who's had the wrong impression and judge her before that person had a chance to know her. She's consider herself as nice person with a heart too big for her chest and who cares about the ones she's love more than herself.She told me that she don't tolerate with anyone who's try to break her down. One things that she admitted about herself that she's sometimes speak something before she ever think about it. It's probably a bad attitude of her. She also admitted that she's insecure and lack confidence.She personally think she's the ugliest thing around and she hate her personality. She said that her friendship and trust are hard to gain, but easy to lose.She can easily forget about people who's messed up with her, like her said "I'll cut you from my heart quicker than you can say my name". I did'nt know what she's trying to find in her life bacause she seems like she's bored easily.Hmmm, maybe because she's only 18.

http://www.myspace.com/gutted_gore

No comments:

Post a Comment