THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Death Gothic Poem: The Necromancer

'tis said a man dies not, for those who loved
Preserve his life in treasured memory.
No tender thought of thee 'gainst death can win,
For too soon, thou hast perished, thou art free.
No sweet remembered touch, nor fond visage
Comes to light my own obscurity.

The silent sands alone haunt thought and dream,
A barren calm, the failure of all strife,
Exhausted pyre where brightness found an end.
The necromancer's rite brings naught to life:
Recall, remember! Fool, who seeks to bind,
Wild evocation spent in hopeless quest--
No voice responds; bleak vision fills the mind:
The blackened ground where love was laid to rest.

No need in me remains for sight or sense,
To wander where we dreamed, and loved, and wept,
Nor dwell in graveyards of experience:
Though faith is broken, bitter vow is kept.
He cannot live through me; this shattered frame
Holds no bright ghost; the vision, growing dim,
Transmutes to ashes ravaged by the flame.
It falls to me, therefore, to follow him.
The promise sworn that death should never part,
Borne out, the vow much stronger than the heart

-written by Erszebet Bathory

No comments:

Post a Comment