THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wearing gothic cloths and become gothic.I don't care at all to those who criticize me. Being a Gothic, make me know myself much better. I am a law degree holder but currently further my study.I love Gothic fashion, music and architecture. Because of my love to the gothic world, makes me created this blog. I maybe small in size but I'm big in every other way. I'm an ambitious person and one day I know I will become a lawyer. I'm also a fully vegan its because I'm an animal lover.I wish someday people can accept Gothic or at least people will not look at us like we are freak. We are just a normal people, so do you.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Why people think gothic is feak?

When I wear my gothic outfit,this what i have to face with..

people staring and laughing

people will hates you


and if i get lucky i will heard they said

look at that gothic freak over there, she's look stupid;or

wow, she's so cool. She's can wear whatever she wants.


But is it true? Does gothic is freak? If they do,why there always have gothic community and this fashion never dies. As you already know, gothic is not a new subculture but its already existed since the Victorian era. Why those people brave enough to wear this kind of clothes even though they has know the consequences.I don't get it why do people have a problem or hate it when someone looks gothic.
When people see a girl wearing tons of black all the sudden every gothic stereotype is pined on them.

With the Goth look, people will assumed you are wearing it to be rebellious, a satanist or devil worshiper. Some who wear the goth look are doing just that, rebelling. Some have pretty bad attitudes. But there are some who just like the look and look great wearing it.
Generally gothic is a people who like the darker side of their life. Outcasts by choice, they listen to underground music because they dislike the mainstream and being a sheep to society. In most cases goths are very smart and artistic and have a sense of humor that can take a while to get used to (unless your a goth). Their humor is about just about everything from themselves to others, and it is intelligent humor. Goths aren't like the average and that's why their goths and contrary to popular belief, they are not all suicidal. In fact few are suicidal, just dark. Goths may come across as scary but are quite nice people. Becoming goth can be provoked by certain things in life that turn people into introverts, but they are still nice people.

Lisa from Seattle said that:
I am a goth. I am proud to be one. I don't think it matters if I dress in all black, because I'm nicer to ANYBODY than any chav could ever be? Why? Simple. Golden Rule. Too bad ignorant chavs and self centered preps have failed to realize that. And no, listening to Marilyn Manson will not make you 'goth'. Nor will he 'un-goth' you. Same with any band. I myself listen to bands like Crossfade and Disturbed, but then I also listen to heavier things like Metallica and Dragonforce. But it's not just music. It's how you are. And who you are. So before you pathetic chav's go to pick on that 'freak' think about this. Who's more pathetic? The kid in black or you, going to pick on him because your self esteem is too low and your ego too big. Not to mention your pants don't stay up.

MadameAmethystKnight said:
I have recently had many people saying that I am a little freaky with my ideas and looks, and because I am a gothic model I will never be cast for anything real or anything comercial based......Thing is I am not a comerical based model, and I am proud to not be the usual type of model you will see around.

But, I don't think gothic such a freak just because we wear black cloths and do listen to dark music. And if we do look different, its doesn't mean that we can be called weirdo. We are a normal person, just LIKE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment